Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

3 posters

Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker

paulwalker4eve

Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker Empty Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker

Post by paulwalker4eve Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 am

OMG, im just so not believing this news affraid   Sad#RIPPaulWalker
    earthsista2

Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker Empty Re: Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker

Post by earthsista2 Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 am

I'm absolutely heartbroken. Sad(
    maria

Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker Empty Re: Paul Walker died in a car accident #RIPPaulWalker

Post by maria Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:47 am

speaking of i hear on the news
    on 29 of novombmer 2013 the was a stranger romour that paul walker fake his own death
    paul's death hit stight in the heart after i read it on computer/see it on the news(on 30 noovomber 2013)
    i rembmer too much - i will keep it short a few hours after paul was in the accident
    ok noone wants to believe in ghosts stories
    anyway with out me thinking/asking for paul out of nowhere a ghost/spirit of paul walker just vist me
    till this day paul is friends with me/likes to talk to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 pm