Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

5 posters

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

anci
    anci

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly Empty Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

Post by anci Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reunite on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly. And rightfully so, their latest Fast & Furious grossed an astonishing $71 million at the box office this past weekend.

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly C3c1fd32226718

“Tom Hanks once told me that it doesn’t matter where you are in your career, you’ll always have highs and lows,” Diesel , 41, says. “This just happens to be a high. I’m just so appreciative and grateful that all these people that I talk to, verbally and nonverbally, through my films all showed up at the theater. They came out in droves—double the amount the studio thought we were going to appeal to. That is such a cool feeling. I’m just high on life at the moment.” Walker, 35, sounds like he has a new spring in his step as well. “We got lucky,” he says. “For some reason, the movie gods weren’t ready to see Vin and me wiped off the face of the earth just yet.”

Paul also explains why he had to come back to the F&F franchise. “I didn’t do the third movie, and the fans let me know how disappointed they were,” he recalls. “They were like, ‘Why didn’t you come back? What—you think you’re too good for Fast & Furious?’ It’s a lousy feeling.”

BTW, there’s already a fifth Fast & Furious in the works already!

Source
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly Empty Re: Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

Post by jenniferstein2006 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 am

i MUST HAVE THIS!
    Paul4Ever
    Paul4Ever

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly Empty Re: Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

Post by Paul4Ever Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

jenniferstein2006 wrote:i MUST HAVE THIS!

Me tooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lisaaaa,you look ... BTW, there’s already a fifth Fast & Furious in the works already!

beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 pm

You know, I'd always wanted to see him with darker hair and when I first saw the premiere pictures, I just couldn't get into it. I think in some pictures, his hair was a little longer than it is on the EW cover. But I just got this magazine in the mail and he looks DELICIOUS! on the cover and the hair is working. Now, the darker hair is growing on me Laughing I especially love the pictures in your banner Jen, really nice!
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 am

DUDE. When I was @ the airport last week I almost died. Of COURSE I had to buy it. duuuuuuude. The pictures, even though there's really only 2 new pics, the cover and the featured page inside, they're DELICIOUS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm