Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

Hi Friend!

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Hi Friend! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi Friend!

Post by earthsista Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 am

jac wrote:Yay, I'm gonna go check it out right now!

Psshhh....you're too nice, Lisa. And NO - YOU'RE gorgeous without make-up lil lady!!

Oh wow, that is crazy exciting news!! I know cause when my mom was able to get a lower dosage of her diabetic medicine that meant she was getting healthier. I'm so happy for you!

I wish you the best of luck, gurl! flower sunny

Nah, I'm not too nice. Wink hehe thanks gorgeous. We don't need make up to look gorgeous. Natural is gorgeous. Very Happy

Thankyou, darl!!!! I love you sunny
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 am

Homework sucks. I could be going to the movies this weekend but noooooooooo - I have to study. Evil or Very Mad I have an evil Statistics test monday that I have to do some MAD studying for and I'm still waiting for one of my textbooks. I've ordered it two different times now - I keep getting screwed. The first one luckily gave me a full refund but this second fool I've ordered from, I asked for rush delivery and he didn't give it to me! Mean. I need the book to take a quiz by this sunday! I will not be stressed I will not be stressed I will not be stressed. bounce study scratch affraid I seriously can't wait for this week to be over! Please come tuesday...hurry!
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Sometimes i really hate to hear the test is coming, they were over and over again every years and ever lasting, everytimes will make me nervous when the result has came out, incovinence, uncomfortable, and getting Sleep
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Yeah, it's horrible. I have quite a few tests every WEEK! blah blah blah Rolling Eyes Tests are no fun at all.
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey Lisa, what's up!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Meh, not much. Had to vote for local elections today. Too much fun. Wink Laughing How's your day been? *MWAH*
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Yay for voting! Can't wait to vote over here in november. Very exciting.

Just about to study statistics right now. Don't want to really, s'why I'm here! I just finished some nutrition assignments. Very interesting. Eating disorders, alcohol, all that good stuff. It was hard reading about the eating disorders though....kinda gross...I feel really bad for people with eating disorders. Can't imagine.

Not a good start to the weekend. Mad Studying. Blah. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go bowling with the fam, though. Might have to bring one of my textbooks though! ugh.

MWAH MWAH!!!! sunny

Any plans this weekend?
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 pm

What's the legal age to vote over there? Very Happy I find voting awesome. I consider it a privilege to be able to vote. Gotta have a say about my country's future. Wink hehe. I voted for the Green party! Razz They're pretty aligned to my vegan values. Razz Laughing

Statistics? COOL!! Very Happy That sounds really interesting, Jac!! Exclamation hehe

I feel really bad for people with eating disorders too. It must be horrifying. Sad

Bowling? Yay!!!! Are you good at it? I'm terrible. Evil or Very Mad lol! Might have to take textbook with you? Argh, that really sucks. Mad

Are you an affectionate person? If I met you in person, I'd run up to you and give you the biggest hug!!!! flower I'm qutie an affectionate person... I love kissing and hugging people. Shocked Laughing

No plans for tomorrow (Sunday). Damn. Razz hehe. Is it Friday night there?
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:28 pm

You gotta be 18 to vote here. I say it's a pretty good age - kids start learning about the world and stuff that really matters instead of who's on MTV. heh.

I pray you're being saracastic. Statistics is EVIL!!!! Any kind of math is evil!! Statistics is another word for math which translates to satan's asshole. lol. I had my first test last week. OMG. I knew how to DO the problems, but they're just so much to do for one stupid problem that by the end of the test, I was TOTALLY drained. I know I did good on the first few questions, but the last couple......I'm afraid!!! As long as I pass, I don't give a care.

Bowling's fun. I'm only good at it if those bumper things are up. Haha. tongue 4 new foster kids moved in the other day. I'm SOOOO happy that we get along (even with my parents)! These kids are so funny! I took a break from studying earlier and we were playing xbox. It was sooo funny. So I'm sure bowling will be hilarious tomorrow. Very Happy

I am VERY affectionate. I LURVE HUGS!!!! I always bug my mom to give me a hug. She's had this life-long joke going that she doesn't like hugs. lol. I always joke with my parents that I was adopted cause they're not AS affectionate as I am. That's my favorite phrase, "you don't love me, I was adopted." And then my mom says "..that's beside the point." lol. My family's just a LITTLE weird. Laughing

I would run up to you and give YOU a HUGE hug!!!!!! Hugs are the best!!!

No plans?!?! There must be something...you're in awesome Australia!! What's a typical day like for you?

It's 3 in the morning on saturday over here. I'm kind've an insomniac. I guess. My own self-diagnosis. Wink
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:02 am

My city's in the celeb gossip blogs again. joy. Rolling Eyes

Hey, so remember back in July when Andy Dick decided that dignity wasn't really his thing and in a fit of alcohol-induced idiocy pulled down the shirt of a 17-year-old girl outside of a restaurant?

Well, on Friday he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery and marijuana possession in Murrieta, California. He'll have to pick up one of Hollywood's hottest accessories for the season: the SCRAM alcohol monitoring anklet.

Two additional charges of public intoxication and possession of Xanax without a prescription were dropped, and the battery charge is a downgrade from sexual assault.

Paid a lot of money to do so, Dumpy Dick's lawyer Jeffery Rubenstein, says, "Andy is a great guy. People don’t really know him and we are considering this matter closed. He’s looking forward to putting this matter behind him."

Actions speak louder than words.

We're going to charge him with stupidity.

Oh, and guess what? The verdict's in.

Guilty as charged!

link
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:54 am

LOL isnt it fun when the media mentions your city? Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 am