Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

Hi Friend!

jac
    jac

Hi Friend! Empty Hi Friend!

Post by jac Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 am

So I haven't talked to you guys in a while. Miss the convo's. What's everybody up to these days?
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Hi Friend! Empty Re: Hi Friend!

Post by earthsista Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:41 am

jac wrote:So I haven't talked to you guys in a while. Miss the convo's. What's everybody up to these days?

A while ago today, I couldn't get into the forum. Thank heavens it's ok now Razz

Errr, not up to too much. Mad LOL I see a psychologist once a week, which keeps me on my toes Wink ... I'm also rehearsing twice a week for that local musical that I'm doing... Thoroughly Modern Millie ... cheers

I'm also gonna start saving up for a deposit of $206 so I can do a correspondance course... I wanna study to become a Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition Consultant. cherry lol!

How about you gorgeous one?

When was the last time you chatted to Celly? I sent her a comment on myspace... she hasn't kept up to date with Paul's work for over a year, DAMN!!!! Shocked Laughing

I gave her the link to the forum. Hope she chooses to join. Sad lol
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Yeah, I couldn't get on either Evil or Very Mad I was like "how DARE you, forum!!!"

Therapy's good. Letting it all out is the best way. Is it expensive? I couldn't afford it with all the drama in my life!! Which is mainly "family drama," not really my "own," ya know? My family is seriously effed up. It's crazy. Money, 10 year feuds, parents disowning their own children for the most ridiculous reasons. Man oh man. The list goes on and on. One drama I can share is that my crazy Aunt, whom I love and has always been my favorite (cause she's the ONLY aunt who has kept contact with me) is moving to Mexico next week. It's crazy. Not like any "running from the law" kinda thing, it's one of those "the economy has gone to shit" type of deals. I'm gonna miss her. But she's having this silent feud with my mom (cause she owes my mom some money) so she hasn't been around much. God, I can't imagine what the holidays are going to be like this year. Our family has slowly dwindled with time. Wow, it's good to get that off my chest. I guess this place is my therapy! Laughing

Anyways, that's right, Lisa, you're Millie rehearsals!! How's that coming along? How exciting is that!

Wow, a Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition Consultant. That sounds awesome! I've been having trouble picking a career. I've changed it about 10 times now. All I know is that I would like to major in Sociology. I applied to a uni for it. Still waiting to see if I got in. I'm not really stressing about cause ever since I've discovered just HOW indecisive I am, I found out that I have LOTS of interests/possibilities for careers that I'm open to. If I don't get into this school, I'll go back to the college I'm at now and either get a degree in photography or nutrition. I'm taking 2 nutrition classes this semester (out of pure interest). I'm already liking it, but if I fall in love with it over this semester, I would seriously consider majoring in nutrition. If ya need any nutrition tips, I already got 3 chapters of them! flower And with photography, I LOVE taking pictures with my digital camera and always wanted to take a class. So we'll see..... Very Happy

Wow, I haven't talked to Celly in the longest time. I haven't been on myspace in ages. Yeah, it's been a while. But then again, Paul's been gone for a year. Her absence is understandable. Wink

Geez, I wrote a mouthful didn't I??? What a Face
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 am

lisa what you are doing is soooo awesome!!!!!!!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 am

Laughing Laughing

Totally!! If you don't let it out & you bottle it in, you may end up exploding and it may not be good. Shocked Smile I don't have to pay anything, which is great, hey? Very Happy

Is your aunt moving to Mexico? I'm sorry to hear that. Crying or Very sad I'd be upset if my favourite aunt moved to another country. Do you think the economy in the U.S has gone to shit? Surprised The Australian economy is going to shit. Sad She won't give your mum the money she owes her? If you need to vent, you know where you come to do so. Wink MWAH!!!!
    The Millie rehearsals are going pretty good. Smile I'm starting to remember most of the dance moves now, YAY!!!! lol!
    Yeah! I'm pretty darn excited about the prospect of doing study to become a vegetarian & vegan nutrition consultant!!!! The nutrition side of vegetarianism & veganism is something I've ended up being quite passionate about! I'm still very passionate about animals though. Wink

Sociology? Wow, that's fantastic!! Do you know when you hear back from them to see if you've got into uni? I've never been so interested in nutrition before... it's funny how it's taken until now to be interested in it. Razz haha. You can give me nutrition tips anytime Wink hehe! I'm wanting to save up for a digital camera!! I love taking photos, it's the best!!!! Cool
    Yeah, there was a Paul drought for such a long time!!!! Crying or Very sad lol!

jenniferstein2006 wrote:lisa what you are doing is soooo awesome!!!!!!!

What's that, Jen? flower Thanks, hun!! That's really nice of you!!!! sunny
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 pm

You don't to pay anything? Sa-weet.

Yup, she's movin'. Strange I don't feel any specific emotions about it. I haven't thought about that way - fav aunt moving down the border. Prolly because it's for the best. It's a hard time for them. Luckily my cousins (her sons) literally live 2 minutes from me. Now I can't imagine living without them! We grew up together so we're practically like brothers and sister. Even though one is my age (though I'm still older) the one that's two years older, we're SUPER close. He moved to Hawaii for uni for 2 years. We talked at the end of every week and would catch up on the craziness that happened. He told his psych professor that that was like his therapy for him. ha.

Yeah, the economy is totally going to shit. California is getting even more expensive to live in. Specifically in real estate and gasoline. I live in the suburbs here and all my neighbors are pretty wealthy, but a lot of them are getting kicked out of their homes by the banks. There's so many "forclosure" signs on so many houses - and just within a few blocks! But that's because they're dumbasses and buy expensive boats, cars, and stuff like that. Not using their money wisely. Same scenario as my aunt, actually.

I didn't know the Australian economy is going to shit! That sucks.

Nutrition is very fascinating. Awestruck type of information. Isn't it great!!

I think I'm supposed to hear back in the end of September? Possibly sometime in October? Not sure. I'm trying not to think if I'm going to get in or not. It's too much pressure! There's so much competition. In a way, I'll be happy if I don't get in. I'm really liking Nutrition! I'm loving every chapter of my book! haha. Yeah, gotta lot of tips. I should start a new thread for it. There's a good idea...

I want one of those "professional" type cameras. But there's soooo expensive. Right now, I'd rather have an ipod touch. I already told my dad that ALL I want for Christmas is an ipod touch. The ONLY thing. I won't ask for ANYTHING else! (I always want movies though, but I usually buy them super cheap. Last christmas I bought "The Holiday" for only $3. Yeah, I'm a good shopper. queen )

I was on his computer (our main, desktop computer) to take a test (cause sometimes my loverly laptop likes to freeze at the weirdest times) and I saw he was looking up the ipod touch online. Yay, he's seriously thinking about it!!! The two of us are big tech-ies, or whatever you like to call it. So when there's a new electronic thing that comes out we research the crap on it to see if it's good enough to buy. Excitement!

I have an ipod mini. Right now, there's a deal going on that if you buy a macbook, you get a free ipod touch. Now I remember the last time there was a deal like that, you got a free ipon mini with the macbook. After that the mini ipods were discontinued! So I'm hoping that my ipod touch will be much more cheaper than it is now by christmas time. Fingers crossed!

----------

hey jen, what have you been up to these days??? Haven't talked to you in a while, girl.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:47 pm

It's great that your cousins aren't moving, Jac. Very Happy

Wow, the whole thing with real estate & gasoline over there is a real problem here too. I don't have to worry about gasoline though because I don't drive. Razz hehe. I can't afford to drive anyways and cause I've gone all environmentally conscious, especially since going vegan. Smile I love catching public transport everywhere.

I'd so study nutrition at uni. Cool

Let me know how you go with hearing back from them, girl! Smile Yeah, that's it, hey? Pressure. I hate pressure. Sad

YES! Start a new thread, that would be awesome!! *thumbs up*

I'm gonna go and start a thread on vegetarianism/veganism lol. Razz

I want one of those professional type cameras too!! I'd take me a very long time to save up for one though hehe. Wink

I told mum that, for Christmas, I want make up that's vegan and that doesn't test on animals. Smile It's hard buying make up, especially since most of the big, popular ones test on animals, like Loreal, Maybelline, Max Factor etc. It's pretty depressing. Crying or Very sad

I have an ipod mini too. LOL Very Happy

My fingers are crossed for you, girl!!! Exclamation
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Yeah, I can't afford a car either. I feel your pain. Laughing

I'll let you know, for sure! Wink

Yay, start that thread!!! I'm sure you have a lot to teach us about vegetarianism. I don't know a lot about it, except for the main concept, of course.

I've heard of a make-up line that doesn't test on animals.....can't remember the name of it though...

Good thing I don't use those brands of make-up! Actually, I haven't worn make-up in a long time. The summer time here gets to around 100 F on average. The make-up would literally melt off my face or something. Haha. so yeah. no make up for me during the summer time!! What a Face

You have a mini too!! lol, how awesome!!!! sweet! clown

Today's Labor Day over here. I finished my school work for last week and nothing's due today, so I plan on sleeping......and eating. Very Happy

What are your plans today?
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Exciting now, because i've just watched Paul's movie "Eight Below" few days ago, how handsome and cute between the Paul and dogs, watch again with my brother today.
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Jerry168 wrote:Exciting now, because i've just watched Paul's movie "Eight Below" few days ago, how handsome and cute between the Paul and dogs, watch again with my brother today.

Yes, that movie was very cute. I loved the parts when he was all cute and cuddley with the dogs. You're watching it again? Fun times!

You know what, I think I need to watch some Paul too. I need eye candy! Maybe some slow-mo from Into The Blue. bounce Wink
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Yup yup ... eye-candys ?? i always do it, my brother was getting to like that movie too... how Paul charming ... !!!
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Yeah, you know "eye candy"? Like, regular candy you crave for something sweet and delicious? Well eye candy you want to LOOK at something good looking. Wink

Have you turned your brother into a Paul fan? Hope you two don't end up fighting over him!! hahaha. Very Happy

What time is it where you're at, Jerry?
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Don't worry , we won't fight for contest of Paul.. because my brother was only like that movie, not Paul ...
    8.35 p.m. right here
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Oh that's good. No competition. Between you two, Paul is all yours!!! yay for Jerry!! ahahhaha

It's almost 6 in the morning here in California. Today's a holiday so there isn't anything to do today. Maybe watch some movies or something.

What are you plans today?
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

No more already, the day is getting late and i'm going to sleep after more few hours, i just spend all the remaining time to get here ...
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:51 pm

You go to sleep early. I go to sleep way too late. I'm pretty sure I suffer from insomnia. I have a hard time falling asleep. Some days I can't even fall asleep!

You have school tomorrow, right? What's school like in Malaysia? How many hours are you in school?
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Me too when i think about someone ....
    I think is usual as others country, primary, secondary, college, university....
    We took 6 hours in every school day
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Ah yes, the same.
    What to you want to do after school, like for a career?

----
    wow, I just realized today's the first day of september. And Paul's birthday is only next week!
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Hou god... you guys were good writting ... my eyes getting blur
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Haha, is it your bedtime now? Sleep
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Not yet , still have 2 more hours
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm

So what's a normal day like for you, Jerry?
    Jerry168
    Jerry168

Post by Jerry168 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm

I don't know, just do not wish some terrible things happens on me ...
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 pm

I've just started the thread Razz Laughing

I'm sure you wouldn't need to wear make-up, you're gorgeous without it? Smile

Today, I went to the doctor today to see if I could get the dosage of my anti-depressant down and she agreed, yay!! I originally took 150mgs and now I'll be taking 112.5 mgs. It's quite a drop, hey? Smile Cross your fingers and hope that the new dosage does good for me!! sunny

I also got a blood test done to see how my iron, b12, folate etc blood levels are... I'm hoping they're normal. flower Wish me luck!!!! sunny
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Yay, I'm gonna go check it out right now!

Psshhh....you're too nice, Lisa. And NO - YOU'RE gorgeous without make-up lil lady!!

Oh wow, that is crazy exciting news!! I know cause when my mom was able to get a lower dosage of her diabetic medicine that meant she was getting healthier. I'm so happy for you!

I wish you the best of luck, gurl! flower sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:28 am