Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

2 posters

Dexter is the shizz...

jac
    jac

Dexter is the shizz... Empty Dexter is the shizz...

Post by jac Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 am

O.M.G. Please tell me you guys have seen or heard of this awesome show!! It's on Showtime (which I don't have, BLAH!) but I found the first and second seasons online. Yay! I finished the first season, LOVED IT.
    Today was the premiere of the third season!!

But now my tv doesn't even work! A blue screen comes up at every channel and says that our cable provider is only digital now. So my tv is useless now. Evil or Very Mad

Thank gawd for the internet. sunny

I I love you Dexter.Click here to fall in love too. Wink

Dexter is the shizz... 10_7659
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Dexter is the shizz... Empty Re: Dexter is the shizz...

Post by earthsista Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:34 pm

BRILLIANT show!!!! The last episode of the 1st season was on Sunday night here. Wink
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:43 am

Ugh, wasn't it so gooooooooood!!!! I can't believe his brother! I totally felt bad for Dex. He finally found his family, someone like him, and then........damn shame. Crying or Very sad
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 pm

OMG. This is crazy!

Holy crap!

Dexter star Jimmy Smits stabbed a stuntman with a real knife by accident!!!

Jeff Chase narrowly escaped disaster when, by pure luck, the actor hit the small plate of plastic protecting Chase's heart instead of flesh. In most of the previous takes, Smits had missed his mark with the prop knife.

Chase, who was bound and gagged for the scene, could do nothing as he watched Smits grab the real knife instead of the fake one and plunge the weapon into him. By the time fellow actor Michael C. Hall realized Smits' error it was too late.

Stunt work sounds dangerous!!!

Chase - who we're sure has seen a lot of injuries in his profession - brushed it off, just thankful to be alive. He said, "Jimmy was devastated and couldn't stop apologizing. I told him, I felt more sorry for him than me."

Why would you keep a real knife near a fake one????

http://perezhilton.com/2008-10-03-things-get-a-little-too-real-on-the-set-of-dexter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 am