Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

Q&A with Fast and Furious star Jordana Brewster

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Q&A with Fast and Furious star Jordana Brewster Empty Q&A with Fast and Furious star Jordana Brewster

Post by earthsista Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:58 pm

http://www.dose.ca/movies/story.html?id=b7ecca78-3aef-40dd-89e8-25af2fdff171

"What was it like to reunite with the cast and crew?
    Initially, it was really awkward because I hadn't seen Paul [Walker], Vin [Diesel] or Michelle [Rodriguez] for years. But then it was actually better than the first time around because, the first time, I was an awkward kid from New York; I didn't really have my bearings. This time, I was super excited to be working with them again and I was more of an adult, so it was so fun to travel the world with them and promote the movie. I also got to work with [director] Justin Lin again, who I worked with on Annapolis, so it was an awesome experience.

How had everyone changed?
    Surprisingly, not much. Paul still does his surfing and he travels the world, going shark hunting; he kind of balances his career with stuff that makes him normal and interesting. I think that's what makes him Paul. I really appreciate that about him. And Michelle will say whatever the hell is on her mind and I love that about her. Doing interviews with her is so much fun because she will break stuff down and start talking about how there are three types of roles for women in Hollywood and how that's bullsh*t. I'm like, "Wow, I don't have the guts to say that, but you do and that's why you're awesome." And Vin's the smartest business guy around; my hat's off to him. Everyone listens to what he has to say. That's kind of how it was in the first movie. I think I've changed the most because I've matured a lot."

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:32 pm