Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

3 posters

I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today!

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today! Empty I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today!

Post by earthsista Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 am

Have any of you guys been summoned for jury duty? Smile
    jac
    jac

I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today! Empty Re: I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today!

Post by jac Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 am

Jury duty! Yeah, I got summoned sometime last year. I was excited! Mainly cause I took an Administration of Justice class the semester beforehand, so at that point I knew the general odds and ends of the court system here. We even had a lecture on how a typical trial goes down in court. I thought it was flippin' awesome. So I hoped that I would get a seat in the jury, but I didn't. The jury selection took 2 days though! Ugh. Some of the questions from the prosecuting and defense attorney asked were ridiculous.

So what happened, Lis?
    FlowerChild805
    FlowerChild805

I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today! Empty Re: I was almost chosen to be part of a jury today!

Post by FlowerChild805 Wed May 06, 2009 4:56 am

I was summoned just last week, for the first time.
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 am

What did you think about it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content