Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

R.I.P. Uncle Gerald

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

R.I.P. Uncle Gerald Empty R.I.P. Uncle Gerald

Post by earthsista Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Last night, after the concert mum and I went to finished (the concert rocked! well, guy sebastian always rocks hehe), mum got a call from my aunt. My great-aunt had called her (my aunt) from England, to tell her that my great uncle (he's also my god-father) passed away yesterday morning, England time.

We don't know for sure what it was that made him leave us. He had suffered from bone cancer for 2-3 years but had gone into remission... but in the last few months, deteriorated fast. He was 84 years old. Sad

He was meant to go into a nursing home in a few weeks, but because he was so sick, he had to stay in hospital before he got better and to be admitted.

He was an amazing person. He was so lovely. He had a beautiful English accent but with a slight German accent, as he & my grandfather were from Germany. Smile

He was into pendulum dowsing and crystal healing. He was also into past lives. He could tell us about ours. Smile Before he retired, he was a social worker. <3

He went through a lot in the last 20 years... he had suffered from bowel cancer and eventually had to get his bowel removed... and eventually, he got bone cancer. I'm amazed how long he fought. <3

Love you Uncle Gerald. I love you and miss you. I'm sorry I didn't get to go over to the UK and visit you like I told you I would back in 2000 when you visited. Sad

XOXO
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

R.I.P. Uncle Gerald Empty Re: R.I.P. Uncle Gerald

Post by jenniferstein2006 Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 am

I'm so sorry lisa!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 am

*hugs* I love you
    Paul4Ever
    Paul4Ever

Post by Paul4Ever Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Oh Lisa .. This is very very sad.
    I ´m soooooooooo sorry.

*big hug
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 am

*hugs Sanni* <3
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 am

Oh, Lis. I'm so very sorry to hear about your great uncle. I know how it feels to lose a family member. At least he's no longer suffering - that's the most important thing to remember.

That's cool he believed in past lives. Did he tell you what his was?

He was a social worker? Wow. I know from experience, they're the most amazing, selfless people on the planet. He must've been an extraordinary person, Lis.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Thankyou very much, my bud. *hugs* I love you I can't remember if he told me what he was... that would've been so awesome. Exclamation Very Happy

I think him being a social worker was one of the reasons why my mum felt so close to him... considering she's worked with the disabled, aged, youth etc. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:55 am