Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

What's your naughty indulgent food?

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

What's your naughty indulgent food? Empty What's your naughty indulgent food?

Post by earthsista Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Mine is chocolate and sorbet... *drools* Laughing Twisted Evil
    jac
    jac

What's your naughty indulgent food? Empty Re: What's your naughty indulgent food?

Post by jac Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:40 am

CHOCOLATE. But I don't think it's naughty. If it's wrong, then I don't wanna be right!!
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

What's your naughty indulgent food? Empty Re: What's your naughty indulgent food?

Post by jenniferstein2006 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 am

The question is...
    What ISN'T my indulgent food!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Chocolate is the NAUGHTIEST food on the planet, I must say, dudettes Wink hahahaha ESPECIALLY dark chocolate with menthol and lemon in the middle *DROOLS* LMAO Razz Wink
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am

aahhhhhhhhh...dark chocolate is my FAVORITE. And it's much more healthier then the other types of chocolate. Bonus point! haha.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:51 pm

lol you go girl! Wink hehe. to be totally honest, when i still ate milk chocolate, i HATED dark chocolate but now, as I don't eat milk chocolate anymore, ive come to appreciate dark chocolate. its fantastic dark chocolate is good for you! of course, not too much lol.

you should try this dark chocolate that i'm ADDICTED to! it's dark chocolate with lemon and menthol filling in the middle. *drools* haha Wink
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 am

Lately it is this yummy tuxedo cake from the local grocery store. It's chocolate and vanilla cake with chocolate and vanilla mousse in between the layers and then like a layer of ganache over the top. It's funny that I'm in love with it because I'm just not a huge fan of chocolate. I mean I like chocolate, but I rarely crave it and I don't eat it like some people do, it's too much sugar and I get sick.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 am

I'm absolutely addicted to Chocolate Hazelnut Deluxe biscuits... it's hazelnut cream covered in dark chocolate. Wink It's incredible!! I shouldn't have a lot of it though, because there's about 120 calories in 1 biscuit!! Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:15 am