Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

Christmas!

jac
    jac

Christmas! Empty Christmas!

Post by jac Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 am

What's everybody's plans? What does everyone want Santa to bring them? santa rendeer bounce Very Happy
    beklah324
    beklah324

Christmas! Empty Re: Christmas!

Post by beklah324 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm

I don't want anything from Santa, haven't wanted anything in years but my mom doesn't listen and still gets me stuff. I feel bad because I don't want anything, so I look at every present in disgust (I'm a little depressed and going through some head things right now, so I'm not a very nice person around the holidays). But it doesn't matter what I say or do, it'll all happen anyway.

So tonight we're going shopping, my mom has been wanting to get me snow boots for the longest time, so we're trying to find some Uggs and then we're going grocery shopping to buy all the stuff so that I can cook (if you remember from Thanksgiving, my mom doesn't cook so I have to do everything to bring to our family get togethers). I'm making 4 different cookies, an eggnog cheesecake and the BEST Texas potatoes you will every taste. I think I'm baking everything tomorrow.

Then on Christmas, we're going to my aunt's, like we always do and just hang out, eat, open presents, play our fun gag gift game we always play and eat again Laughing Actually, I did ask Santa for one thing and I indicated to it in my Facebook status. I said...Rebekah says DEAR SANTA: All I'd like this year is to play a board game with my family on Christmas. All my love, Bekah Smile *wink wink family wink wink*

I put it there in hopes that my family on Facebook would see it and play a board game with me on Christmas. It's all I ever want/ask for every year and it never happens Sad My family just isn't into the board games and I don't know why! I'm a board game whore. I need a new family and more friends who like to come over on Saturday's to play games.
    kendra

Post by kendra Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 am

I'm not doing anything,just hanging out with the folks. As far as gifts,I'm not really too keen on anything.IDK,the older I get,the less enthusiastic I am about Xmas. Neutral afro
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:28 pm

our christmas was very very simple...but i had alot to drink so i was happy
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:14 am

beklah324 wrote:I don't want anything from Santa, haven't wanted anything in years but my mom doesn't listen and still gets me stuff. I feel bad because I don't want anything, so I look at every present in disgust (I'm a little depressed and going through some head things right now, so I'm not a very nice person around the holidays). But it doesn't matter what I say or do, it'll all happen anyway.

So tonight we're going shopping, my mom has been wanting to get me snow boots for the longest time, so we're trying to find some Uggs and then we're going grocery shopping to buy all the stuff so that I can cook (if you remember from Thanksgiving, my mom doesn't cook so I have to do everything to bring to our family get togethers). I'm making 4 different cookies, an eggnog cheesecake and the BEST Texas potatoes you will every taste. I think I'm baking everything tomorrow.

Then on Christmas, we're going to my aunt's, like we always do and just hang out, eat, open presents, play our fun gag gift game we always play and eat again Laughing Actually, I did ask Santa for one thing and I indicated to it in my Facebook status. I said...Rebekah says DEAR SANTA: All I'd like this year is to play a board game with my family on Christmas. All my love, Bekah Smile *wink wink family wink wink*

I put it there in hopes that my family on Facebook would see it and play a board game with me on Christmas. It's all I ever want/ask for every year and it never happens Sad My family just isn't into the board games and I don't know why! I'm a board game whore. I need a new family and more friends who like to come over on Saturday's to play games.

Yeah, getting the family together and having them do SOMETHING other than eat is what it's all about. How did the cooking/baking go?
    As my christmas present to everyone I cooked the entire feast myself.
    We all played pictionary after dinner. We have this big white board. It was hilarious! The youngest of us drew things that had NOTHING to do with what it actually was. Good times.
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

We didn't play ANY games. Gawr. But to be fair, I was sooooooo tired and sick on Christmas and I slept for the half the time I was at my aunt's Sad As for the baking, it went, but I was sick and in pain so I didn't start until almost 11pm and I didn't finish until 6am the next day. I would have cooked earlier, but I wasn't feeling good the whole week and couldn't go food shopping.

Never again am I putting the stuff off, sick or not!

We're getting together tonight for another Christmasy thing because some family is coming in from out of town. We'll be playing our gag gift game and MAYBE I can convince them to play Cranium WOW with me Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content