Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

2 posters

Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad Empty Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad

Post by earthsista Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

This was the email that I got Smile...

"Lisa, came across you web site on Paul. I dont know Paul Walker but I did know his dad. I live in Los Angeles and in the early 80's I used to shoot pistol competition with Paul Walker Sr. The same blue eyes, heffy kind of guy, who owned a sewer buisness of some type.
    He was older than me, am 50 now but we did shoot together back in the day. I never met his son or never saw his son at the range.
    Anyway, thought I would pass that along to you.

thanks
    pete"
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad Empty Re: Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad

Post by jenniferstein2006 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

OMGGGGGGGG!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad Empty Re: Interesting email that I got from someone who knew Paul's dad

Post by earthsista Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 am

darn cool, huh? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm