Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

5 posters

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released? Empty Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

Post by earthsista Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm quite looking forward to it.

I love the fact that Paul is playing a bad guy, he does it very well!! Exclamation Twisted Evil Laughing Cool
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released? Empty Re: Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

Post by jenniferstein2006 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

well DUH! lol
    beklah324
    beklah324

Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released? Empty Re: Are you guys gonna go out and see 'Takers' next year when it's released?

Post by beklah324 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 am

Probably not. I'm just not into movies at the theater anymore unless they are huge blockbuster movies that totally need a HUGE screen and loud speakers, like Transformers, etc... I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD.
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 am

Can't wait. Except I don't know how I feel about Chris Brown now. He might attack me during the movie. I ain't gonna let no fool do that! I'ma hafta bust him in his jaw!! Bust a move Chris Brown, bust a move!!bounce
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 am

Chris Rolling Eyes

Paul Razz
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:14 am

I think this will be a wicked movie
    skyline
    skyline

Post by skyline Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:51 pm

I've seen a clip from making the movie and I think I'll go see it - I don't go to the theatre a lot (most of the movies doesn't interest me enough to go, and it's a bit expensive too), so whether the movie's great and I really wanna see it, or I'm going because of the certain actor. So, I'll most probably be there, yup! Smile
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:19 am

How much does it cost to go the movies there, Sky? Smile

It costs AU$15 to go the movies most days of the week, except for Tuesdays... it's $5 cheaper. Razz
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Tuesdays it's $5 cheaper? That's so cool. Our theatres over here don't do that, not that I know of. Except we do have cheap theatres. When movies get out of the regular theatres, it takes a couple weeks or so do go to the cheap theatres. but they're not everywhere.
    skyline
    skyline

Post by skyline Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 pm

paulwalkersgirl wrote:How much does it cost to go the movies there, Sky? Smile

It costs AU$15 to go the movies most days of the week, except for Tuesdays... it's $5 cheaper. Razz
    Well, we have € over here, so I'm not sure how much that is in your currency (I think it's almost 2:1 for us), but our price is € 4,50 for a regular show (matinees are €0,70 cheaper). Considering our low salaries, it makes it even more expensive. Rolling Eyes
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am

it should be cheap everywhere, darn it Sad lol... considering how expense of living is getting. boo. Sad
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:19 am

For realsssss. Preach it sista! afro
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am

amen! LOL Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:38 pm