Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

5 posters

Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged.

beklah324
    beklah324

Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged. Empty Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged.

Post by beklah324 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 am

Take it with a grain of salt, or take it as truth. But I thought I'd pass this along and put it in the gossip section.

Hunky Paul Walker, star of 2 Fast 2 Furious, is too crazy about girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell to let her get away!

Star has learned exclusively, the 35-year-old popped the question to Jasmine, 19, over the holidays.

"Paul is very happy," says an insider, who adds that though they began dating when Jasmine, a student at the University of California, Santa Barbara, was just 16, "their age difference doesn't scare him. He knows she's the one."

But the two aren't rushing to the altar, the insider reveals. "They'll take their time to do things the way they like."

One urgent matter: Paul, who has a daughter, Meadow, 9, "can't wait to add more kids to his life!" says an insider.

http://www.starmagazine.com/paul_walker_engaged/news/15190
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged. Empty Re: Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged.

Post by earthsista Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 am

cool Smile i read that a source close to them said that they're aren't engaged... ill see if i can find it. i think i posted it on my facebook Razz lol
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged. Empty Re: Rumor per Star Magazine: Paul is engaged.

Post by jenniferstein2006 Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:05 pm

good for him!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:11 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/jasmine-pilchard-gosnell/

UPDATE: A source close to the couple tells JustJared.com that Paul and Jasmine are not engaged. Time to put those party hats away!
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 am

Heh. I knew it was all a lie! Damn Star magazine. I've noticed nothing they ever say is true. They should just run pictures in the magazine with no captions. albino
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 pm

It's so sad reading Paul getting knocked, saying he's a paedophile etc... the fact that they've been together for 3 years.. it must show how serious they're about each other. Sad
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah it is sad to see how much people really think
    i don't see anything wrong with that relationship
    but i do think he should dump her and take me instead
    Smile
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:08 am

touché! Razz
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 am

I personally find it a little weird, if she is in fact 19 and they have been together for 3 years. There is no reason a man in his 30's should be dating a 16 year old. And I'm not going to lie that if this is all true, it makes me think of Paul in a different light, not that I really know him or anything about his life. But if the age thing is true, it's just, like I said, weird.
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 am

I don't think she's that young. To me, she looks like she's in her twenties, at least. But eh, what the hell, we'll probably never know! Rolling Eyes Laughing
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Right. I mean she could be 19 and they may not have been dating for 3 years. Or she's older than 19 and they have been dating for 3 years. But if it is 19 and he's been dating her since she was 16, that is just gross in my opinion. I know age is just a number, but really when it comes to the physicals, a 16 year old is still growing in mind, body and soul and has a lot to learn and shouldn't be dating men in their 30's.

But again, I say, we don't know her age, how long they've been dating, etc... So I'm not passing judgement, just stating an opinion if happens to be true Smile
    foxxylisa1025

Post by foxxylisa1025 Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 am

beklah324 wrote:I personally find it a little weird, if she is in fact 19 and they have been together for 3 years. There is no reason a man in his 30's should be dating a 16 year old. And I'm not going to lie that if this is all true, it makes me think of Paul in a different light, not that I really know him or anything about his life. But if the age thing is true, it's just, like I said, weird.

I usually don't post, but I agree. I find it appalling.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 am

yeah.... it makes you scratch your head, eh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:38 am