Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

+2
Paul4Ever
earthsista
6 posters

What are you doing today?

jac
    jac

What are you doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by jac Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 am

I'm the free babysitter when it comes to my family. unfortunately. Evil or Very Mad Yeah, I have anger issues as well, s'why I'm usually the last resort as a babysitter. I would have said no (cause I've learned my lesson and was basically used so my uncle could whore around town or whatever the hell he was doing) but my aunt had no one to ask to watch the lil bugger. And I felt bad cause she's going through a seriously rough patch right now. But yeah, my patience was wearing THIN today! Maybe cause I didn't get enough sleep. I need my 10 hours!!
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:56 pm

HA! i need 15 hours to feel fully rested Smile
    if i don't get enough sleep you seriously do NOT want to be around me Very Happy
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:17 am

I'm studying for my big stats test that this tuesday. grrrrrrrr I don't wannt study for it, I'd much rather watch a movie or something more constructive. Laughing It's so time consuming!!!! ugh!! But come tuesday, the semester will be over for me, so that's good news. Oh, and I changed my major. sunny Good news: I had an epiphany - I've figured out what I want to go to school for!!! I have a plan for my future!! I'm so unbelievably excited about it all. Finally - took me 20 years to figure it out. bounce Laughing
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 am

Can you give us a hint with what you want to go to school for? Very Happy *hugs*
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 pm

hmm...let me think....what would jac wanna go to school for?
    how about cooking school...then you can send me all kinds of yummy food!
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:16 am

oh, woops. my bad. Forgot to say, I was so excited!!! heh, aren't I a tease? tongue

I decided I want to major in Art History/Administrative Studies. With the Administrative part, it'll give me the training to work in a museum, art gallery, and the like. I would love to do either. The best part is the research that's involved. My school gave out a travel award grant and the kid who got it is using it to go to Paris for the summer. For research!!! That blew my mind. My dream is to go to Paris. I love you

Changes my plans a little bit (but then again, I didn't have a plan before, and now I do! Laughing ). I'm staying at my school for one more semester so I can take the lower division requirements and then I'm going to transfer to uni in fall '09.

That means this coming semester is going to be crazy: 6 classes, 18 units. But my schedule is too perfect. tuesdays and thursdays I have 3 art history classes, all back to back from 8am-12pm. I have 2 of those classes with the head of the art department and EVERYBODY says he's the best professor (really passionate and all that jazz, which makes me even more excited). Then the hard classes (business, some computer class, and another boring one I forgot already lol) are online. sa-weet.

My schedule is too perfect. I know in my heart that this is what I want to do with my life. Nothing is more exciting to me than the arts. And I know it's meant to be cause everything in my plans seems to be falling into place. Oh, and the mere fact that I HAVE a plan for my life now! Very Happy

So yes, I'm super excited and every time I think about it I get even MORE excited. Now that school's over (though I do have some stats homework I have to finish up) I have free time! Tomorrow my plan is to go to the library and pick up some various art history books. I wanna get a head start of the basics before school starts. I want to at least have an idea of what the prof. will be talkin about in class! Razz

Oh, and another exciting part - when I transfer to uni, I'll have to choose an area of study, and I'm already leaning towards european art. I have to learn a language as well, for it. I want to learn French (been at the top of my wish list for ages). I already ordered rosetta stone. I can't wait for the damn package to get here!! And I got a KILLER deal. The whole package deal is $550. I got it for $60!!!!! It's supposed to ship out tomorrow. Man, I just realized that I actually love the idea of "tomorrow" now. I never did before. :wink:

It's weird about my dream of living in Paris cause now I actually have a WAY of making it happen. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! bounce sunny And it's weird that I've always been in to art, ever since I was little. I took various drawing classes, always wished that I could draw or something, but I was no good. And I swear I could be in the museums all day long when I was little too. I would stare at the paintings and wonder about the story behind it. After I told my friend about my plan she told me that I've always been into the arts (like my short-lived dream of going to culinary school. But I like cooking for fun. Not to be graded. That's why I decided no on culinary school). We both couldn't believe that a career in the arts was right in front of my face the whole time. Crazy how something that should have been so obvious took 20 years to actually realize. Isn't life funny?
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm going to Hollywood tonight for a concert with my bestie!!!! soooooooo excited!!!!!
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:30 pm

I just got back from the Ozomatli concert in LA. Best. Concert. Ever. I danced all night long and I went CRAZY when they played all these songs I love. By far the most fun I've had in my life!!!!!! bounce cheers drunken This was the best Christmas Present EVER!!! santa
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:24 pm

its SOOOOOOOOO hot here today!!!!

it reached 39 degrees celsius!!!!

and tomorrow, it's gonna be 41 degrees celsius!!!!
    Paul4Ever
    Paul4Ever

Post by Paul4Ever Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Hot?? Oh nooooooooooo Neutral

In Germany is very very cold. wuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

North-Germany -10 Degrees Celsius
    South Germany -20 Degress Celsius

Shocked
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 am

LOL ok, im coming over to germany Very Happy LOL
    Paul4Ever
    Paul4Ever

Post by Paul4Ever Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 am

lol .. ok, come here. Waiting for you. Very Happy
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 am

Would you like to come here? Razz It's 37 degrees celsius here today Sad And tomorrow, it's gonna be 41!! ARGHHH!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am