Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

3 posters

Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol

kendra

Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol Empty Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol

Post by kendra Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 am

I was born in '79, so I was around when they were huuuuuge! I wasn't a fangirl then,but I liked some of their songs.
    I always thought Jon was the cutest,still do. Laughing They're back! How cool is that?

BTW: I also used to watch their Saturday Morning cartoon. lol!
    jac
    jac

Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol Empty Re: Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol

Post by jac Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:07 am

I think I had a doll of one of them. Was it Joey? Can't remember. But he came with a cool leather jacket and a real cassette tape (maybe 1 song on it?). Very Happy I wasn't obsessed, but I always thought Joey was cute. I love you
    ButterflyGal36
    ButterflyGal36

Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol Empty Re: Are there any New Kids On The Block Fans here?lol

Post by ButterflyGal36 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 am

I love them!! Been a fan since '88. They were a major part of my teenage years. Joe all the way! <3 They are awesome guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 am