Paul Walker Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paul Walker Life

Paul Walker Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul Walker Life

Forum for Paul Walker fans around the globe!

The Paul Walker Life site has now moved!! Check out our new domain... http://paulwalkerlife.yolasite.com/

4 posters

What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies?

earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies? Empty What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies?

Post by earthsista Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 pm

For me.... Knowing (Nicolas Cage movie), Angels and Demons (Tom Hanks movie), Fast & Furious (well, DER!!!! hahahaha) and 2012... Wink

What about you guys? sunny cheers
    jac
    jac

What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies? Empty Re: What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies?

Post by jac Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:44 am

Angels and Demons! High Five!

I want to see Terminator. One of my other husband's, Christian Bale! I have to support him. Wink And for the record, I know he has a temper, but so do I. We can yell at each other! lol

I actually want to see the Star Trek movie. I was surprised by the trailer, it doesn't look geeky at all! It actually looks pretty cool! Plus some of my fav actors are in it - John Cho, Simon Pegg, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin - I have to support them too!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies? Empty Re: What movies are you looking forward to seeing at the movies?

Post by earthsista Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 am

YAY, baby!!!! I love you hehehe have you read the book? Wink How bloody awesome is the trailer? Razz

You can yell at each other?? And what then?? Angry sex? Twisted Evil Razz hahahaha!!!!

Karl Urban is in the new Star Trek movie? COOL!!!! Very Happy
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:51 am

DUH! FAST AND FURIOUS!
    I also wanna see The Last House On The Left
    and another movie...i forgot the name Very Happy
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 am

LMAO amen Wink

who's in The Last House On The Left? Smile
    jenniferstein2006
    jenniferstein2006

Post by jenniferstein2006 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 am

idk...Very Happy i hope its as good as the original
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 am

ill go and look it up haha
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 am

oohhh monica potter is in it, great actress Wink
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 am

paulwalkersgirl wrote:YAY, baby!!!! I love you hehehe have you read the book? Wink How bloody awesome is the trailer? Razz

You can yell at each other?? And what then?? Angry sex? Twisted Evil Razz hahahaha!!!!

Karl Urban is in the new Star Trek movie? COOL!!!! Very Happy

One of my FAV books now! I loved how it incorporated all the art into the movie. When I watch it I'll probably be calling out all the ones I know..."ooo there's a bernini statue!" lol

Hells yeah, Lis! That's what it's all about...the angry sex!!! Twisted Evil Laughing
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm

LOL @ bernini too right Wink

do you think ewan mcgregor will make a good camerlengo? Razz haha

yeah, baby!!!! lmao!! im terrible, huh? Sad Wink
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

I saw a picture of the Star Trek cast and I didn't even recognise Karl Urban! Now that I know he's in it, I'd like to see it.

Some movies I'd like to see (but probably won't) in the near future would be: I Love You, Man (I totally have a Jason Segel crush going on), Knowing, Cars 2, Alice in Wonderland (I love love love Tim Burton), 2012, Angels & Demons, Fast & Furios, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Sherlock Holmes, Terminator Salvation, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Watchmen, Where the Wild Things Are, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Ugly Truth, The Wolf Man and Robin Hood.
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 am

Have you guys seen Pathfinder? Karl Urban was sooooooooo hot in that!! Bloody Moon Bloodgood!! Getting to kiss Karl AND Paul!!!! Evil or Very Mad LMAO

Oohh! The new Terminator movie and the new Transformers too, also!
    beklah324
    beklah324

Post by beklah324 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

Yeah I saw that. I think my favorite Karl movie is Doom. Something about hot men in uniforms with guns Laughing Him and The Rock.......rawr!
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am

He was in Doom? Wow, I didn't realise that! hehe.

Men in uniform.... yessum!!!! LOL
    jac
    jac

Post by jac Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 am

@lis
    yeah, I think Ewan would be a good camerlengo. I can picture it in my mind, at least. Besides, I friggin love Ewan, so that means he WILL be good. Wink

@jen
    Dude I so wanna see The Last House On The Left. It looks scaaary. And it' rated R right? If a "scary" movie is rated PG-13, that's a bad sign. Means there's not enough "scary" to be deemed a quality horror movie AT All.

@beks
    Dude, Karl's MY husband! (one of them) I only watched Doom (numerous times) because he's in it. And The Rock is damn right hilarious in it. HA.

I Love You, Man is so good. Jason Segel crush? I got a mad Paul Rudd crush. *squee*

I CANNOT wait for Burton's Alice in Wonderland. When's that coming out? I'll just die. DIE. I'm a crazy huge fan of everything he touches (i.e. CORALINE).
    earthsista
    earthsista
    Admin

Post by earthsista Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm

totally, dudette! Cool hehehehe... and he's pretty fine too, hey? Very Happy

im kinda interested in seeing '17 Again' Razz haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content